Day 9, in the event of this catastrophe fire loss.... 2010-0

版主: 小心翼翼的小地主, jy101

Day 9, in the event of this catastrophe fire loss.... 2010-0

帖子jy101 » 2014-05-16 9:15

Day 9, in the event of this catastrophe fire loss.... 2010-06-24 22:48:48

Day 9, in the event of this catastrophe fire loss....

As of last Friday, insurance company took over everything, so I decide to take a short vacation, took the kids to Wisconsin Dells, biggest water park in the world. haha, no phone for a few days, lots of fun.

Got back last night, Insurance adjuster already send me a preliminary proposal on my desk, number is no bad, but missing a few things, so I email him back, told the adjuster I will begin to work on my end, to come up with a number that I am comfortable with in few weeks.

Today at 12pm, we had a meeting with the architect, a long time friend, helped me in many ways in the past, got me out of trouble a few times too.

1 pm, meeting with the excavator, a partner of mine, we spend an hour on figuring out how and what to save what is left in this builder, try to save some money and still have a sound structure.

3 pm, meeting with my framer, he is one of the most expensive and best framer in the area, I hardly use him on new constructions, but any time I come cross a problematic structure, he is the one to call.

Tomorrow, I am planing to talk with my electrical/AC/Heating guys, I am going to try get a number by middle of next week.
jy101

帖子: 640
注册: 2014-04-16 21:57

回到 JY101

在线用户

正在浏览此版面的用户:没有注册用户 和 6 位游客